Sunday, December 18, 2011

Chocolate Fondue

I don't believe there is anything more satisfying in this world, food wise, other than chocolate. Dark brown, creamy goodness makes my day! I have a quick recipe for a milk chocolate fondue.

I usually don't make my own, since I do not have a fondue set, but I thought I could swing it in the microwave.

The story goes like this:
Sent husband out to buy groceries a few days ago and asked him for a bag of milk chocolate chips so I can make cookies.

Husband comes home with a bag of milk chocolate chips that look dry and off color and clumped together. (They obviously got too hot somewhere in transition)

I decide not to waste the "chips" and go for this very yummy fondue recipe. 

Let me know what you think......

Chocolate Fondue

Picture taken from: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/chocolate_fondue.html_0  
  • 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
  • 1 teaspoon butter
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon creamy peanut butter
In a microwave safe bowl add chocolate, butter, vanilla and milk. Cook in microwave on medium heat for 4 minutes. Stir and add in peanut butter. Cook for one minute on medium high heat. Serve with your favorite fruits, cookies, brownies, donuts, nuts or whatever you can think of!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes