Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Harvest Warmer from Gooseberry Patch

It has been a while since I have posted guys and gals. I have been busy with a new job, continuing education and life in general. We are also in the middle of planning a move so life in the Lee household has been chaotic to say the least. I made a new Fall drink for me and the hubs today as a reward for a hard week. The taste reminded me a lot of Russian Tea. This doesn't have the caffeine which is good for nighttime. I hope you enjoy!


2 c water
1/2 c sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
10 whole cloves
2 c cranberry juice
1 c orange juice
Garnish: Orange Slices

Combine water, sugar and spices in a saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Add juices; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Discard cloves. Serve warm, garnished with orange slices. Makes 4 servings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes