Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Sunday!

We have the opportunity to celebrate two specials days in one today:
1. National Sibling Day
2. Young Writer's Day

Do you have any siblings? Yes, sometimes family can be a pain, especially when we are younger. :P BUT I would not give anything for my brother and sister. They are several years old than me, I was the baby of the group. But they have always supported me in my wacky endeavors and grew to be great parents. Love you two!

Young Writer's Day is very exciting. I dont believe there are enough writer's in the world today. We need to encourage writing. Be it poems, journals, diaries, short stories, plays, etc. Writing opens up the world of imagination and dares one to think outside of the box. So encourge the young writer in your life today.

20% Off Easter Gifts 250x250

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes