Friday, April 8, 2011

What Have You Discovered Lately?

Happy Ponce de Leon Day! He discovered Florida in search of the Fountain of Youth. What an idea! The Fountain of Youth....we have our own "fountain" so to speak. Check out my other blog www.leenaturals.blogspot.com for great tips on herbal remedies and cooking methods that your body will love.

I personally have discovered that just ten to fifteen minutes of exercise each morning makes for a happy Crystal. :) I am not stressing my body out but some brisk walking gets the heart pumping, the lungs breathing, and my muscles contracting. Wakes me up better than coffee but without the jittery side effects from the caffeine.

Blessed be...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes