Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Review: YoLo Frozen Yogurt

YoLo Frozen Yogurt Review

A couple of weeks ago I was in Jackson, TN, visiting family and decided to swing by a local yogurt shop. I found on called YoLo. It looked great because it also specializes in gelato. (For those who do not know what gelato is, it is basically a creamy ice cream. Very thick like a frozen custard.) I approve 100%!
I walked into the store and the employees were excellent. Very nice, helpful and willing to give me the 411 on the store. One gentlemen had just made a batch of pumpkin spice gelato that he eagarly wanted me to sample. One bite and I was hooked. I ordered a large pumpkin spice gelato with a side of salted caramel gelato for a flavor rush. I also was looking to go into sugar shock.



Though the staff, gelato and surroundings were great, I did go into a sticker shock on the purchase price. $6.00 for this fun filled experience. So I would not go back again without a coupon backup but I will go back. We have several stores in Memphis so I will make my way back soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes