Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Creamer Review

For those of you foodies that do not know me that well yet, I have a secret.....I am a huge coffee fan! Nothing sets off a great cup of coffee for me than a nice flavored creamer. Coffee Mate usually creates interesting seasonal flavors in addition to their standard French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Caramel, etc.
I saw the Pumpkin Spice flavor on the shelf at the store but was a bit hesitant to purchase. I usually get either my standard French Vanilla or Hazelnut in sugar free. But I decided to kick it up a notch and get my pumpkin on! :D

I first had to smell the creamer to see what I was getting myself and my coffee into. It smelled "spicy" and sweet so I thought, this isnt so bad. I was right! In fact my first sip was heavenly. The pumpkin is mellow and it seems to taste almost like liquid pumpkin pie. Can't ask  for much better than that! I give this fella 4 out  of  5 stars. Simply because I can't buy it year round!

Coffee Mate has created a few other seasonal flavors that I want to dive into such as gingerbread, peppermint mocha and cinnamon sugar cookie. Hmmm they all sound yummy!

SO what is your fave flavor for coffee creamers or coffee itself??

Check out Coffee Mate's website here: Coffee Mate Seasonal Flavors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes