Sunday, September 19, 2010

Early Sunday Morning

It is early Sunday morning and I am on my way to WalMart for craft supplies. I know that may sound unusual for those of you from the South. Church is on Sunday! Nathan and I have gotten out of going to church so much. Not that we don't believe you should go...you should. Other believers help keep you on track and provide support. We are in the stage in our lives that we are seeking God in our own way. Through meditation, gifts of love to friends, family and others, and prayer language. Instead of letting others tell me how I should communicate or fellowship with God, I allow Him to speak to me in His own way.

That being said, I am going to use one of my spiritual gifts He has bestowed upon me and create beauty, food and fellowship.

Our spirits were given to us through HIS spirit, the Holy Spirit. We are closer to God than you can imagine.

Happy Sunday!

CML

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes