Sunday, September 19, 2010

Walmart Who?

I remember "back in the good ole days" when Walmart was the place to go for craft items. Rows and rows of yarn, stencils, paint, hobby items, needle point...you get my drift. Not anymore. They have drilled down to a couple of rows of fake flowers, vases, sewing machines and a few paint items. At least this was the case in my store. So sad.

Long story short, I was not able to get my craft items needed for my projects today. Since it is Sunday, most craft stores are closed. But I did manage to pick up a small, already made wreath for my front door and a couple of more items to make it my own. Here is a picture...I did the bottom part. :)



I also picked up a VERY LARGE brady glass and created a candy corn candle holder...of sorts. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes