Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Has Arrived!

Mother Nature has also responded to my rants and ravs. It is cool outside now. Well, at least cooler. Tis the season for happiness. I know that sounds a bit strange since Fall is when most plants and many insect go to die. I digress...I love the smells of pumpkin pie and cinnamon baking in the oven; the warmth of open fires; the laughter around the dinner table and the warmth of a bowl of soup as it feeds your soul. Yes, I know I can be a bit much but Fall and I have a long history of friends, food and fun. Those who know me well, know I love all three. :)

I have finished a couple of wreath projects and thought I would share. The large wreath did not turn out 100% as I would have liked. I think some ribbon running throughout the piece will help give it a more "finished" look. Enjoy!

XOXO
Crystal



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes