Thursday, August 18, 2011

Veggie Time!

Been a while since I have typed. Hope this blog finds you all well! Alot has happened to me since May. The most significant being that I have become vegetarian. After watching a series of documentaries on Netflix, constantly feeling "bad", and in chronic pain, I decided to make a bold move in the world of food. Bye bye meat! Now, for the record, I will still eat some fish on occasion. (Salmon and Tilapia) I am not a die-hard veggie stating DOWN WITH MEAT!! I am simply doing this for an overall daily eating style. I am also trying to eat as much organic food as possible.

I have been doing the veggie thing for a month now and this is what I have found:
1. I feel great! My energy levels are through the roof
2. No more pain. I have not had any back or leg pain in weeks (note: this is also due to a light exercise routine)
3. Mental clarity. I seem to be more focused and driven.
4. Digestion. I will not get into detail here but lets say that all is going smoothly.
5. Pounds and Inches. Down 15 pounds, 3 inches in my chest, 4 inches in my waist and 3 inches in my hips. No joke! My weight is an interesting thing. I keep "bouncing" around. Up one day, down the next. I always do that though. As long as the inches keep coming off I am fine. :D

So I am glad I made the change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes